As an online seller, variety is key to the success of your online store. By offering various products you satisfy the varying needs of each of your online customers as much as possible. The increasing consumer demand, as well as varying needs, necessitates the need to source for your various products.
Finding the right dropshipping supplier can be a challenging especially for new start ups. However, the right dropshipping supplier can help jumpstart your business to success. That is why you would rather rely on dropshipping suppliers than manufacturers or wholesalers. Most wholesalers and manufacturers focus on a single product which makes your alternatives as a buyer very narrow.
The other reason why dropshipping suppliers are a considerable preference is that you will save on inventory, overheads and shipping costs. You get to earn your commissions without ever coming into contact with the products. Your role is to set up an efficient online store to generate leads and sales.
21 Best Dropshipping Suppliers
Chinabrands is one of the world’s largest B2B dropshipping companies. You should largely consider them as your dropshipping suppliers as they are also distribution and logistics experts. It is arguably the leading dropshipping and wholesale platform in the world. You can rely on it for variety as it serves retailers, manufacturers, and other suppliers as well.
You will find it compatible with various stores such as AliExpress, eBay, Shopify, Lazada among many others. You are guaranteed an end to end system that uses API linking technology to help you integrate with various platforms.
Chinabrands has warehouses across the globe and has partnerships with major shipping companies to help you fulfill timely deliveries to your customers. The shipping companies include FedEx, UPS, and DHL. You can also use your API to integrate with Fulfillment By Amazon Shipping.
As a beginner, Chinabrands offers a free sign-up. However, if you wish to enjoy the significant benefits, you will need to upgrade to their VIP premium.
- An extensive variety of products to choose from. You can venture into almost any product category using Chinabrands.
- Chinabrands handles your inventory. You will find all the products already published and listed on their website. All you have to do is sync them to your store and start selling.
- Order tracking. You can monitor the shipping progress on your customer orders.
- Highly friendly wholesale prices. You can purchase products for as low as $0.3.
Not all perks are free. You have to purchase the VIP premium to be able to enjoy all the benefits.
You can import products from Oberlo to your store with a single click. The site offers top-notch suppliers that offer quality products. It would be hard to exhaust your supply sources on this dropshipping platform considering a large number of suppliers available.
It's also a Shopify plugin that imports products to your Shopify store with just one click. Once you have a Shopify store, you may source more products from Amazon, Dropified, eBay, and many more. So far, more than 85 million products have been drop-shipped through Oberlo.
You start your Oberlo journey for free with the starter plan. You have the option to upgrade your membership as your online business grows. The next plan is the basic plan which will set you $29.90 each month. You can sell a maximum of 10,000 products on the basic plan.
The Pro plan is the highest plan you can subscribe to while using Oberlo. You will pay $79.90 each month to be able to sell up to 30,000 products.
- You can easily track your customers’ orders.
- Your product order fulfillment is automated.
- You have access to verified suppliers who offer a wide variety of products.
- The number of suppliers on Oberlo is large.
- You can communicate with your supplier.
You can only use Oberlo through Shopify.
3. Inventory Source
Inventory Source has a supplier directory that features more than 180 suppliers. Each of these suppliers has specialties in various fields. You can tap into this supplier network to benefit from high-quality products and obtain exclusive brands.
This will give you a competitive advantage in the eCommerce market. You have access to detailed product data that will help you make an informed investment decision. There is an Inventory Source Catalog manager to help you to handle your customization tools and catalog management.
Inventory Direct can automatically integrate US direct to your store to grant you access to more than 200,000 dropshipping products. The suppliers are preapproved to prevent cases of unpredictable hidden fees or erratic shipping rates.
Inventory Source pricing is highly affordable. You can start with a free access account which grants you access to supplier directory, product search and product feeds.
You can upgrade to the Inventory Automation Plan, which has three sub-plans. They include:
- Basic Plan at $50 per month. You get one integration and a Stock Keeping Unit limit (SKU) of 50,000.
- Plus Plan at $125 per month. You get two integration access to all eCommerce platforms and SKU limit of 250,000.
- VIP plan at $299 per month. The plan comes with five integrations an SKU limit of 500,000 an API and access to all eCommerce platforms.
The Full Automation plan is the last. It also has three plans within it. You can purchase the Basic Plan at $150 per month, Plus Plan at $225 per month and the VIP plan at $499 per month.
- More than 1,000,000 products to select from
- A wide catalog of top-notch suppliers
- You can have a free account
- Your inventory and orders are fully automated.
- Each supplier has a separate fee
- It lacks market research tools.
4. Dropship Direct
Dropship Direct is another general dropshipping supplier that supports 12 markets. You can order from product categories such as apparel, health, and beauty, electronics among many others. The platform provides services such as 3PL fulfillment, import/export, and warehouse management.
Dropship Direct lets you open an account and operate it for free. However, you are charged a restocking rate of 15%. It is a quality that has attracted many users, thus making it one of the highest used platforms. You can order from a catalog of over 100,000 products. You have a wide option
The dropshipping supplier has many warehouses located in different regions of the world. They help you repackage appropriately according to the orders your store receives.
- You get a free merchant account, and there are no operating costs.
- Inventory is updated every week so you can often replenish your stock.
- You are not limited to how many dropshipping orders you can fulfill.
- You have a huge catalog of products available at wholesale price.
- Some people may find the Dropship Direct website challenging to navigate.
- The places you can fulfill orders are limited. You can only ship to Canada, North America, and Europe.
Dropshipper.com provides a product catalog of over 2 million products to choose from. You only have to pay a monthly fee of $29. It is a highly transparent platform, and this feature has earned it a success rate of 99.5%.
You can start on Dropshipper.com without a separate store or website for your store. You can carry out all your store logistics in-house from setting up one to making sales. The platform provides a complete eCommerce store with a domain name, supplier contacts, a professional design, a price calculator and automated product imports and updates.
Dropshipper.com also lets you export products to other platforms if you already had a store. It imports products to eBay, Amazon, BigCommerce, Volusion stores and your website. Dropshipper.com offers back end notifications of your shipping progress.
- You can set up a store within the site.
- You can export products to other platforms such as Amazon.
- You have a wide product catalog to choose from
- It has registered a 99.5% success rate, which makes it highly trustworthy.
Dropshipper.com only has paid accounts at $29 per month.
6. National Dropshippers
National Dropshippers was launched in 2002 and has spent years enlisting the services of competent manufacturers and distributors across the United States. The result is an adept dropshipping platform with a wide range of products to list on your online store. You can list products from various categories like pet supplies, cookware, perfumes, apparel, and cookware, among many others.
You have to be a paying subscriber to benefit from National Dropshippers. You can either subscribe to any of the three membership plans. The first is a monthly renewable membership that costs $19.99. You may opt for the annual membership that sets you back $89.99. You could also choose the one-time fee of $199.0 that lasts a whole lifetime.
National Dropshippers also considers members who are new to dropshipping. They let you set up a fully equipped store for a one-time fee of $299.0. You are provided with more than 30 checkouts for payment processing. These payment checkouts help you to accommodate more customers.
- The checkout process is simple.
- You will find the one time fee highly economical.
- You can integrate over 40 shopping cart design into a single template
- An eCommerce web store is expensive to launch using this website.
- You will come across many hidden charges.
Salehoo is a dropshipping giant. The platform has vetted over 8,000 suppliers, and you will find over 2.5 million products waiting to be listed on your store. Most of the suppliers you find on the platform offer low-cost products that will surely increase your profit margin.
You should expect to have quick growth on your store as these suppliers will fulfill your orders both domestically and internationally. Salehoo has tools that will shorten your sourcing process to three simple steps.
- Use their Market Research Labs to find items to sell.
- Go to the supplier directory and find suppliers that can deliver your products at low cost.
- Get in touch with your supplier, place orders and start making profits.
Salehoo has two friendly subscriptions:
- The annual subscription. You get features like personal email support, Market research labs, and Salehoo’s supplier directory. This plan costs $67.
- The Lifetime subscription. This is the most popular plan on this platform. All of Salehoo’s features and tools are at your disposal.
- The market research tool helps you to source for the hottest selling items in the market.
- You have a huge supplier catalog to source from.
- The items are from vetted genuine brands
You will find phone calls and live chat support very busy during the weekends.
8. Worldwide Brands
Worldwide Brands has an enormous supplier catalog for bulk shipping. You will find just about every product category on this platform. You can source for food, drinks, jewelry, travel items, health and beauty, clothing and pet supplies among other accessories. You will be able to acquire items at a factory price.
Worldwide Brands has done away with monthly or annual subscriptions. You need to pay a one-time lifelong subscription of $299.
- The platform features easy methods of payments.
- You have access to a wide variety of products at factory price.
- Their drop shippers’ catalog is vast and updated regularly.
- Worldwide Brands subscription features a one-time lifelong fee that is highly affordable.
- eBay has certified it as a competent source of product information.
- Some of the products could make losses due to over-saturation.
- You can find some of the products on free dropshipping platforms.
Doba is a large and unique dropshipping platform with hundreds of suppliers that provide over 2 million products. The product categories in this platform include automotive, books, kids, electronics, sports equipment, health and beauty supplements, and apparel. You have equal access to the suppliers using a single interface.
Doba has unique features that make it stand out among other dropshipping platforms. The features include:
- Custom Data Export Tool compatible with Amazon Pro, Shopify, Volusion, WooCommerce, Big Commerce, Magento, and 3dCart. The tool helps you to market your products on these platforms.
- Elite Seller Report. The tool will help you to find the top 30 products in every category.
- Supplier Scorecard. The tool makes it easier to analyze supplier performance using metrics like processing and shipping times, carrier options, frequency of products updates, and fulfillment rates.
- Doba API. The tool lets you submit orders, access product information, fund orders and make fulfillment follow-ups.
- Order Life Cycle Fulfillment Engine. You can manage your orders from placement to delivery.
Doba has three payment plans: The basic plan will cost you $29 per month, and the advanced plan sets you back $69 per month and the pro plan which costs $249 per month. You get a free trial lasting seven days before you start paying for any of the subscriptions.
- You can easily export products to platforms like eBay, Amazon, and Shopify.
- You start with a 7-day free trial before you decide on a plan.
- You have access to a full product catalog.
The platform hardly offers competitive prices for their products. T
Many of us cherish getting a free account without the need to enter our credit card information. Wholesale2b is one of the dropshipping sites with this feature. What’s more, you can easily integrate it with some popular eCommerce stores such as Amazon, eBay, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and you own web store among other sites.
The Wholesale2b product catalog has over 1 million products. Some of the services available that will benefit your dropshipping business include order fulfillment, sourcing, product listing on stores such as Amazon and eBay, data feed for shopping carts and market places.
You can opt to pay $67 per annum for a DIY plan. There is also a monthly subscription of $39.99. You will need to pay for dropshipping integrations with other eCommerce store.
The pricing chart for each platform is as follows:
- Amazon – $37.99 per month
- eBay – $24.99 per month
- Weebly App – $29.99 per month
- Shopify – $ 29.99 per month
- You get to register with a free account.
- You can easily integrate the plugin with eCommerce stores such as Amazon and your website.
- You can use advanced tools to manage your online business.
- They have extensive product inventory.
- You need a paid subscription to begin selling on the platform.
- You are limited to just three suppliers.
11. Wholesale Central
Wholesale Central is a B2B drop shipping website. Products are available on wholesale, and buyers get to purchase in wholesale batches. It has a large catalog of vetted products, deals and manufacturers. If you are an independent retailer, a market vendor or you own an online store, and you should consider this platform for dropshipping and restocking.
The platform has over 1.7 million active wholesale buyers. Wholesale Central is free. You do not even need to sign up. You can enroll in the premium service which is also absolutely free. You need to provide your email. However, the number of dropshipping suppliers on this platform is a little over 84.
- The website is easy to navigate as it features a simple design and many search options.
- The platform has competent sourcing tools as its main objective is to connect wholesalers and retailers.
- The website offers easy access, as it is absolutely free.
- The number of dropshipping suppliers is low. Only 84 suppliers from a pool of over 1000 offer dropshipping.
- There are no automation tools for selling and integration.
- The support channels are a little outdated. You need to telephone as opposed to using modern tools such as live chat or email.
12. Sunrise Wholesale
Your Sunrise membership comes with support services that include:
- Toll-free email, chat and phone call support
- It uses gold member pricing on every product to maximize profits
- It features data and product feeds in CSV and XML
You can subscribe on either of two plans which include: the monthly subscription at $49.00 and the annual subscription at $199.0. Sunrise Wholesale drop ships to e-commerce platforms which include eBay, Amazon, and Shopify.
- There is no minimum order number. You can even order a single item.
- It has tools that help you integrate with eBay, Amazon, and Shopify.
- The product prices are transparent. You do not need to sign up to analyze them.
- You can set up a custom domain and website.
- You will be charged a 20% restocking fee on products returned for any other reason other than defects.
- The products are limited as you can only choose from the 20,000 available.
You can argue that Alibaba is the largest dropshipping and wholesale platform based on its product count. You have over 20 million products to select from. Moreover, the verified dropshipping suppliers’ number is over 3,700.
Alibaba does not exactly handle dropshipping logistics but connects wholesale buyers to wholesale suppliers who carry out dropshipping. The suppliers put up quality images and product details to help buyers in the sourcing process.
Registration on Alibaba is absolutely free.
- Consistent soaring growth. In 2014 alone, the company’s revenue was recorded at 8.4 billion.
- The platform has a global reach to connect more buyers and suppliers.
- It has a friendly business model that links you to buyers and suppliers. It is not directly involved in sales.
The company has had many complaints filed against them, which takes a dig at their reputation.
AliDropShip taps into the vast experience of Alibaba to run a successful dropshipping platform. You can create an in-store website and have access to products from AliExpress. The platform also works as a plugin for stores supported by WooCommerce and WordPress.
They have many useful features to offer their dropshipping customers. Some of these include Pricing automation based on a pricing formula, automatic order tracking, integrated search to find products on AliExpress and ePacket shipping filter.
AliDropShip offers three payment packages to choose from. They include:
- Basic Package. You pay a one-time fee of $299 and get access to the tools you need to launch and manage a successful dropshipping business.
- Advanced Package. It sets you back $499n which is also a one-time fee. You get marketing tools and additional features to boost the growth of your dropshipping business.
- Ultimate Package. You are charged a one-off fee of $899 for a hustle free store and SEO tools.
- All the payment packages include a one-time fee.
- The plugin is easy to install
- Importing products is a one-click procedure
- You get to track your orders until they are delivered.
- It has two plugin versions only, for WordPress and WooCommerce.
- AliExpress is usually plagued by long shipping times, which puts off clients.
DHgate is a dropshipping forum that mainly focuses on products from China and Chinese Wholesalers. Its product catalog has more than 30 million products. It ships internationally despite focusing on Chinese wholesalers.You will find product categories such as jewelry, auto parts, toys, electronics, apparel, etc.
By using DHgate you will find an assortment of 45,000 products ready to be drop-shipped for free. Joining and memberships are absolutely free.
- There is a wide assortment of products to choose from
- The payment methods are numerous and easy to use.
- Dropshipping rates are low and reach a minimum of $1.
- Orders are fulfilled quickly within 2 to 5 business days.
- Joining and membership is free.
- Best Selling products face stiff competition
- Suppliers are hardly certified. However, you can still come to an informed decision.
16. Dropship News
Are you looking for guidance on how to go about dropshipping and what’s new in the business? Yes? This should be your go to platform. It was founded by David Barrett to offer dropshipping guidance.
Dropship News does not do any selling but provide wholesale suppliers directories alongside guidance on the business. You can search for suppliers and products by use of filters such as location, title, rating, oldest and newest. You will find guides with titles like ‘Dropshipping Dos and Don’ts’ and ‘Free Wholesale Suppliers.’
It is a great platform to visit if you want to be always updated on the latest news in dropshipping.
- The platform has a vast source of information on various topics and dropshipping suppliers.
- The information on the platform is free.
- The information is updated regularly.
No selling goes on this platform as it is an information resource.
Are you looking to venture into electronics? Megagoods is a platform that offers wholesale suppliers that specialize in video game items and consumer electronics. The platform was formed in 2004. Currently, there are thousands of products subdivided into more than 45 categories.
You can invest in both new and refurbished items for your online store. You can export photos and products to Amazon and eBay. You also get to track your orders while they are in transit. It supports numerous payment methods and is available for international shipping.
You begin your membership on the platform with a free trial lasting up to 30 days. Afterwards, you will be charged a monthly fee of $14.99. Megagoods offers limited free shipping. You will need to pay an extra $1.50 for every item and shipping costs for products not covered by the limited shipping.
Moreover, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee when a customer returns an item.
- The website interface is easy to use and navigate.
- It uses top brands to emphasize quality over quantity.
- You will come across many low-cost items.
- You are charged extra fees on top of the monthly membership fee you pay.
- It lacks features present in other dropshipping platforms such as a shopping cart, automated integration and inventory notifications.
18. The Wholesaler Uk
Wholesaler.co.uk is a dropshipping platform that connects retailers in the UK to wholesalers to acquire items for resale. The number of supplier categories and product categories is the same. It stands at 150. You will be able to acquire products such as gifts, furniture, sporting goods, fashion accessories, and toys.
The platform is entirely free to use.
- Wholesaler.co.uk provides a wide variety of products from the 150 categories.
- There are many suppliers to offer competitive prices.
- Wholesaler.co.uk is entirely free.
- The website has a simple layout that makes it easy to navigate.
The Platform is only available for suppliers and buyers within the United Kingdom.
19. Global Sources
Global sources is a platform that serves more than 1.5 million buyers from over 240 countries. The wholesale platform has been in business for more than 48 years now. It has worked as both an offline and online platform for the period of their existence.
The platform is also based in China. It is best suited for bulk buyers and who need private labeled goods.
- Its product selection and directory are detailed, making it highly suitable for wholesalers.
- You can get white labeled products to facilitate branding.
- There is a communication barrier as it is a Chinese based platform.
- The shipping times tend to be long as the sellers are located in China.
- You can only order in bulk quantities.
Esources.co.uk is based in the UK but supports international dropshipping. There are more than 1.5 million listings that include dropshipping suppliers, international wholesalers, auctioneers among others. However, all the suppliers are based in the UK.
Esources provides many products categories such as arts, apparels, electronics, and supplements, among others. There are at least 400 drop shippers on this platform.
All suppliers are vetted to facilitate quick deliveries. Traders get to sign up for free. The platform features two payment plans. You can choose the monthly membership at a cost of $16.67 per month. The annual membership costs $12.50.
- You can choose from numerous product categories.
- The pricing is very convenient.
- The suppliers are vetted
- The platform features dropshipping suppliers located in the UK only.
- The number of dropshipping suppliers is a bit low.
Chinavasion is both a wholesale supplier and a dropshipping supplier’s platform. It is a platform well known for dropshipping electronic goods as the electronics industry is a major sector in the Chinese manufacturing industry. You have many categories to choose from. For example, you will find phones, monitors, cameras, headphones among others.
The products available on Chinavasion are both new and refurbished. The platform accommodates popular global payment methods such as Visa, Master Card, Maestro, and PayPal. Furthermore, the website has over 20 languages to promote a wide customer base.
Chinavasion also uses popular international carriers like DHL, UPS, and FedEx. Starting your dropshipping venture on this platform is free. You can also integrate quality photos of products and products on your website using API.
- The platform supports international payment methods.
- The platform relies on international carriers with a solid reputation for shipping.
- You can easily integrate products on your website using API.
- Information on the website is available in multiple languages.
- Joining the platform is free.
The suppliers are based in China so you could face long shipping times.
Dropshipping is a form of order fulfillment where you get the orders, but the supplier handles the shipping of the goods. What differentiates dropshipping from the rest of other types of order fulfillment businesses is that you don’t have to invest in inventory since the supplier handles the order fulfillment by sending the items to the customer.
With dropshipping, you obtain items at wholesale prices or very close to wholesale prices and sell them at your own prices.
There are three simple steps to making money with dropshipping:
- Source for online suppliers and form a partnership with them.
- List your products on eCommerce platforms. We recommend that you try and use multiple platforms to widen your customer base.
- Your buyer will purchase an item, and your supplier will ship directly to them.
How Do I Find The Perfect Dropshipping Supplier?
You will need to find various suppliers and analyze their dropshipping terms. You are looking to get the best terms possible such as the price, variety, and shipping rates. Furthermore, once you set up a proper online store, you will be able to attract better dropshipping suppliers.
You also need to ensure you carry out proper advertisement for your product listings. A high product turnover will attract better deals from your suppliers. What’s more, you can use a well-advertised and high performing store to broker new deals with more suppliers.
Wrapping It Up
You need a competent supplier and a website to get started on Dropshipping. The criteria to decide the best dropshipping supplier includes the price, location, policies, product and supplier diversity.
The success of your dropshipping business relies on the pricing of your product, the shipping durations, customer support and having a wide array of product categories. The right dropshipping supplier will provide you with the most suitable products at the best prices and avail them at the right time. Quality assurance is also critical to the choice of your dropshipping supplier.
To find the right dropshipping supplier for your business begin by setting your criteria. This is a list of items that your preferred dropshipping supplier needs to meet in order to supply you with the products and services that you need.
1. Who Are The Best Global Dropshipping Suppliers? AliDropShip, Oberlo, and ChinaBrands
2. Best Electronic Dropshippers? Megagoods and Chinainvasion.com
3. Best UK Based Dropshippers? Wholesale.co.uk and Esource.co.uk
4. Best Dropshipping Information Source? Drop Ship News
5. What Are Some Of The Free Dropshipping Platforms? Alibaba, Wholesale Central, global sources, DHgate
6. What Are Some Of The Cheapest Dropshipping Platforms? Esources.co.uk, Megagoods, Doba, Sunrise Wholesale, Wholesale2b
7. What Dropshipping Suppliers Have Some Of The Largest Product Catalogs? Alibaba, Doba, Salehoo, Dropshipers.com