If you have a shop, you have to publish video ads. You also need to create a video that you will place in a slider at the top of your home age. Typically, you will shoot this video, but you need some serious video editing skills to make it look great.
If you study how to edit videos, it will take some time for you to develop your skills. You are better off outsourcing a project like this. Today, I will share with you the 9 best online video editing services that I know from Fiverr.
This seller has a Top-Rated status on Fiverr with a perfect rating from 8,447 reviews. He does an amazing video editing job that his videos will even qualify for TV use.
Here are the things you can expect from this seller:
- Render the video in any file format
- Keep the video quality high up to 4K quality
- Provide room for revision
- Create a cloud file for you
He does not only edit the video quality, but he will do special effects for your video, too. He offers three gigs that come at different price points and services.
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $50 with a delivery of five days. This one comes with three revisions.
- Standard – $150 with a delivery of seven days and a revision of up to five times.
- Premium – $500 with ten days of delivery and a maximum of nine revisions.
All these gigs come with the same services. These are color grading, sound mixing and graphics, and motion graphics. The main differences are the delivery timelines and the number of revisions.
He can video edits for wedding photos, videos from drones, aerial shots, commercials, and even birthday videos. He can also do greenscreen editing, intros, and outros.
To make your project successful, you have to contact him first before you order. You have to be clear with what you want to happen on your video. If possible, you have to provide samples of videos clips that you want to imitate. If you are picky with the video software, take note that he uses Premier Pro CC and DaVinci Resolve. He also uses Sony Vegas as a tool for video editing.
2. Elwood Hall
Second on our list is Elwood, a Level 1 video editor with a perfect rating from 38 clients. Elwood is so good at video editing that he can even do something like the intro of a movie like Jurassic Park.
Here are the things that you can expect from Elwood:
- A unique video that is thought-provoking
- Creation of trailers, intros, and outros
- 4K resolution
- Visual effects and motion graphics
- Sound mixing and sound design
- Video color grading
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $200 with three days of delivery. This editing is for a one-minute final video output. You can send him up to 30 minutes’ worth of video, but the final cut is only one minute long. You can ask up to two revisions.
- Standard – $450 with a delivery of four days. For this one, the final output is a 3-minute video. You can send him up to 60 minutes of video materials and he will allow up to three revisions.
- Premium – $600 with a delivery of five days. This gig is for a long-form video, which is great for short films. You can send him up to 90 minutes of raw video materials and the final output is going to be a 5-minute video.
All his gigs are inclusive of color grading, subtitles, motion graphics, and sound mixing. Elwood is a professional. He has produced trailers for digital videos and for broadcast. He has worked for social media ads of movies like the Jurassic Word 2, American Made, and Atomic Blonde.
3. Carter Gustin
Carter is a rising talent on Fiverr. His video editing services are great for sports events. As a rising talent, he has no rating yet.
Carter is a video editor who understands that life is different for each of us. He is willing to work with you so both of you can produce videos that meet your expectations. He wants to make the best possible video for you at the right price.
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $100 for seven days of delivery. With this gig, you can give him up to 15 minutes of footage. What’s great about this is that you will get a maximum of three minutes for the final video output. However, this gig does not include subtitles and motion graphics.
- Standard – $300 with a delivery of seven days. You can send him up to 30 minutes of video footage, and the final output is a 10-minute video. This includes subtitles but has no motion graphics. Only two revisions are allowed.
- Premium – $600 with delivery of also seven days. With this gig, you can send him 180 minutes of video footage, and the final output is 60 minutes of video. This is great for a movie, and it already includes subtitles and motion graphics.
All the gigs include color grading and sound mixing. If you are looking for a video intro or outro, you must tell him this before your order a project from him.
Apart from video editing, he is a professional cinematographer. He has been in the photography and videography business for a long whole, and he works on this gig full-time.
This video editor is a Top-Rated and a Pro Seller. The real name of the company is Life of Media. They have a perfect rating on Fiverr with 34 customers that left feedback.
Here are their gig packages:
- Basic – $550 with three days of delivery. This package allows you to submit 15 minutes of video footage, but you will only get one minute of final video output. It does not include motion graphics and subtitles.
- Standard – $950 with a delivery of four days. You can send up to 30 minutes of video footage. You will get three minutes of final video output. This gig also does not have motion graphics and subtitles. You have a maximum of two revisions.
- Premium – $1,990 with a delivery of five days. You can submit up to 45 minutes of video footage, but you will get only five minutes of video running time. This one includes motion graphics and subtitles.
All their gigs are inclusive of color grading, sound mixing and design. If you want an unlimited number of revisions, you have to pay for the premium package.
The team is comprised of experts in videography and motion graphics. They also know how to mix and edit sounds. They have access to thousands of stock music and footage. All of these are licensed, so you do not have to worry about using them without any copyright.
You have to talk to the team before you order. You can contact them via Zoom or Skype. They will provide you with this info once you send them a message.
5. Ammar Khan
Ammar is a Level 2 video editor with a perfect rating. He currently has 114 reviews. He is committed to giving his clients 100% satisfaction, and he guarantees that the video you get is of high quality.
His services are:
- Video editing and post-production
- Addition of music to the video
- Video editing specific for YouTube use
- Motion graphics and removal of a green screen
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $35 with a delivery period of three days. The final output is a video that runs for two minutes. You can have unlimited revisions, but this only includes sound design and mixing.
- Standard – $100 with a delivery of six days. The total run time of the video is two minutes. Here, you will receive color grading, sound design, and subtitles.
- Premium – $485 with ten days of delivery. With this gig, you will get color grading, motion graphics, subtitles, and sound mixing.
All his gigs have unlimited revisions. However, he did not specify the maximum length of video footage that you can provide. You have to call him to work out a project before you order. Once you have discussed what the final output is going to look like, you can place an order.
Ammar’s video editing services are best for YouTubers and those who want to run ads. The videos that he produces are all two minutes long, so they are great for funny clips and ads for your business.
6. Sheppard Media
This guy is a Level 2 video editor who has a feedback rating of 4.9 out of 411 reviews. This is not so bad at all. Sheppard is a freelancer based in Germany. He has many years of experience in the world of graphic arts and video editing.
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $25 for one minute of final video output. You can send 15 minutes of video footage that he will edit. This service will be delivered within one day. However, this is just basic video editing, and it does not include motions graphics, subtitles, and color grading.
- Standard – $75 with a delivery of two days. You can send him 3 minutes of video footage and he will produce two minutes of video from it. This is inclusive of color grading, sound mixing, but it does not include motion graphics and subtitles.
- Premium – $110 with three days of delivery. This is the package that has everything. You can send footage that is 45 minutes long, and he will produce a video with a runtime of 3 minutes.
Sheppard has a lot of skills. He can do color grading, basic video editing, and film effects. He an also add SFX or sound to your video. He accepts all kinds of work. If you are using a green screen, he can edit that and replace the background.
If you want a video that you can use for ads, then Sheppard is a good choice. His services are affordable, and he is easy to work with. You can ask him to put a 3D logo in your video, make some animations, and even produce a short film if it is your hobby or business.
7. Nosh Media
Nosh Media is a rising talent who has only served one customer. She has a portfolio on Fiverr, and her services look promising.
Here are her gigs:
- Basic – $5 for a video with a final out of one minute only. The delivery for this is seven days. It takes a while because she is new, but this gig already includes sound editing.
- Standard – $100 for a video that has a run time of two minutes. This package includes color grading, sound mixing, and subtitles. She will deliver in seven days. Apart from the standard services, she will also do text and animations, plus she will add music.
- Premium – $200 for three minutes of video run time. The delivery is also seven days and you will get a complete package. This video editing gig includes a voice-over and even the appearance of another person.
Nosh Media specializes in explainer videos. However, she does not do whiteboard animations. The market she serves is online stores that offer physical products. Her services are best used by those who have a Shopify store.
Should you decide to work with her, she wants you to mail her a sample of your product. On top of that, you have to send here any additional materials that you want to be used in your video.
8. GLS Moxan
This seller is Top Rated. GLS Moxan has a perfect rating with a total of 2,348 reviews. He is so good that at the time of this writing, he has 18 orders in queue.
Moxan has a process for ordering. First, you have to contact him. You need to tell him what you want to do, and he has to know if your goal is something that he can provide. You also need to provide him with the footage of your video. This will help him identify what kind of quality he can do for your video.
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $20 for a simple video editing task. He will deliver this in three days, and it includes color grading. However, you will not get motion graphics and sounds.
- Standard – $85 with a delivery period of five days. In this gig, you will get color grading, sound mixing, and motion graphics. You can ask him to add texts, music, and graphics. This also includes video intros.
- Premium – $200 with five days of delivery. This already includes subtitles.
It is not clear how many minutes of run time you will get. This is why you have to contact him before you order. All his gigs allow you to ask for unlimited revisions.
This provider is top-notch. He is the kind of provider who understands that this work is difficult. This is why he strongly urge you to contact him first. He has to assess if he can do what you want from him.
9. Astar Pictures
The last on my list is a Level 1 video editor with a perfect rating. Currently, she has 22 feedback surveys. Astar promises to deliver a quick and highly professional video editing service. She is particular about detail, and she will turn your vision into something that people can watch. She will turn your video goals into reality.
Here are his gigs:
- Basic – $200 for three days of delivery. In this gig, you can submit an unlimited length of video footage, but he will only produce one minute of the final video output. This includes color grading, sound mixing, but no motion graphics and subtitles
- Standard – $275 for also three days of delivery. Here, you get all the services offered in the Basic package, but you will also get motion graphics. The maximum video runtime is only two minutes.
- Premium – $350 for seven days of delivery. The total runtime of the video you get is four minutes. This one includes subtitles.
Astar has been in this industry for at least ten years. Her real name is Alexandra, and she holds a degree in film production. She is also a composer of music, and she loves to make videos that touch the emotions of the viewer with music. Alexandra is not picky about the kind of videos she makes. She can do YouTube videos, tutorials, intros, outros, and so much more.
Video editing takes hours of work. It is tough, and this is why movies and ads are expensive to make. Instead of learning how to do it yourself, your time is much better used in marketing and taking care of your customers.
Take a look at my nine recommendations. All of them have different specialization. Some can do animation, and some can also create intros and outros for your video. Ask them questions before you order, and make sure that the instructions and expectations are clear.