Building a Shopify store is time-consuming. Yes, it is easy, but there are so many things to do. What happens is that you spend weeks building your store.
If you are earning $15 per hour of work, and you spent 50 hours of your time building your Shopify store, you spent $750 worth of your time. You were better off if you just asked somebody to build it for you. If you worked for 50 hours doing over time, you would have earned money.
Today, I will share with you seven Shopify developers for under $100. At the end of this article, you can choose who among them best fits your requirements, and then you can order a Shopify store from them.
1. Dilhan 88
This is a Level 2 seller with a perfect rating and 189 reviews. Dilhan does not only do Shopify store, but he also fixes bugs and links.
Here are the services you can get from Dilhan:
- Bug fixing – if you already have a Shopify store and there are many errors, you can ask him to figure out what is causing these errors. He will write code to correct them—something you cannot even expect from many app developers in Shopify.
- Feature Development – Dilhan is a coder and a developer. You can ask him to do some special functions in your Shopify store, provided that these are simple. An example of this is change the color of some borders if you do not now how to do it from the backend.
- Store build – if you do not have a Shopify store yet, Dilhan will build it for you from scratch. All you need to do is to give him your Shopify credentials so he can log in and do the work for you.
Dilhan offers three kinds of services. These three packages do not all involve building a Shopify store from scratch.
- Basic – at this plan, you will pay $30. This plan is mainly for fixing bugs in the store. You have to contact him first before buying this service so he knows if the bug is within his capabilities. The delivery of this is only two days, and it includes design customization and bug fixes for two pages only.
- Standard – to be delivered in four days, this package costs $60, and he will fix up to five pages.
- Premium – this one costs $100, and he will build your store from scratch. The maximum is 6 pages, and it also includes content design plus content upload.
Whatever package you buy, the source code is included.
One important thing about Dilhan is that you have to contact him first before you can start a project. This is great. You will be working with Dilhan to clarify what you need instead of him just working without your guidance.
If you do not do this, your project will just get delayed. The worst thing that can happen is that you will change your mind in the middle of the process and he has to start over again.
2. Penta 25
Penta25 is another Level 2 seller with a rating of 4.9 out of 264 reviews. He is a Shopify dropshipping expert, and he can build your Shopify store from scratch. He will even launch and manage your store.
Penta has many years of experience in dropshipping. He offers 100% satisfaction guarantee, and he will provide lifetime support in case you come across any problem. He is easy to work with, and he treats each Shopify store as his own.
Overall, these are the things you can expect:
- Unique store
- Premium template
- Fast and mobile-optimized site
- Site logo
- Responsive website
If you buy his premium plan, he will also include a marketing guide for your store.
These are his services:
- Basic – costs $40 and he will include 20 winning products in your store. The products are ready to sell and you will even get a free logo. Delivery is seven days and he will also give you support. This package has a maximum of 4 pages, a responsive design, plus six extensions and plug-ins. The delivery will take seven days.
- Standard – this plan costs $75 and it includes 8 pages and 30 products that you can sell. It also has eight plug-ins plus 20 days of support. This package already includes the set-up of a payment gateway. He will deliver this store in four days only.
- Premium – this plan costs $140 and you will get Facebook pixel and Google Analytics integration. The store has on-age SEO and you will receive lifetime support. This package includes 50 products, 10 extensions, and 10 pages.
Overall, what Penta offers is a Shopify store that is ready for your use. Also, he will only add products that are trending.
All the pages have a theme that is responsive, and he will make sure that your store is mobile-friendly. It is not clear if the extensions or plugins will come from your choice or if he will choose it for you.
Before working with Penta, you have to contact him so you can work out the project details. This is what he calls a consultation.
3. Abaik Solutions
Abaik Solutions is a Level 1 seller with 88 reviews and a rating of 5 stars. His real name is Munwar, and he has been a Shopify expert on dropshipping since 2013. He offers 100% free support, a high quality of work, and on-time delivery.
For this service, he offers:
- Theme installation – he will not just install a theme, he will also customize it for you.
- Header and footer – he will set up both the header and footer areas of your store.
- Page set-up – he will upload the content for the default pages of your store like About us, Contact Us, and more. It is up to you if you want him to use templates or if you have your own
- Shipping – he will set-up the shipping options in your store.
- Collections and products – the store also has categories plus products that you can start selling
Munwar offers three packages like the other sellers.
- Basic – costs $90. At this rate, you will get two pages and ten products. The service includes design customization. He will also upload your content and he will set-up the payment gateway. This is also inclusive of one extension. The delivery is two days and you can avail of unlimited revisions.
- Standard – this package costs $120. The store you get has five pages and 25 products. The package includes design customization and content upload. You will have a payment gateway, plus you can ask him to install up to three apps.
- Premium – this one costs $200 and seven pages. He will upload 50 products on the store, and you can also expect design customization. The store will be delivered in as short as four days. You can ask him to install up to three apps, and he will also include a payment gateway for your store.
In his packages, the only one that does not have a payment gateway is the basic one. Also, you may have observed that the main differences are the page count and product count. If you know how to add products or pages, you are better off buying the basic package.
However, if you really want a big store that is ready to sell with lots of products, you have to avail the Premium package.
HumZam does not only create Shopify stores; he can also build stores on WordPress. He is a Level 2 seller with 4.9 rating out of 111 surveys.
Here are the things you will get:
- Free maintenance and consultation
- 100% satisfaction; he offers 100% money-back guarantee
- Designing from scratch
- Re-designing your store
His service is inclusive of complete web development. He can customize your store if you want, and he is flexible. He can design your store on WordPress, Wix, and Shopify. Apart from building stores, he also knows how to fix bugs.
Make sure you know what platform you want to use before you ask him to build your store. The last thing you want is a change of mind when the project has already started.
If you already have a store and it is not working right, just give him a chat message and he will tell you if he can fix it or not. His service also includes a landing page and payment integration.
HumZam offers three packages:
- Basic – this one costs only $10, but you will also get a “coming soon” page. This package gives you 10 products, and the store is ready for selling. He will also upload content and use a theme that is responsive. The page store only has one page, but he will also include installation of one app.
- Standard – this package costs $55 and you will receive a store with 5 pages. With this package, he will customize the theme for you, and you will get 10 products. This is a ready store that can already take payments, but you need to integrate your own payment gateway. You can also ask him to install five plug-ins.
- Premium – this costs $110, and you will receive 10 pages for your store. It includes SEO stock images, and a blog section, but no blog posts. Like the rest, the store is ready, and you will receive 20 product uploads. He will also install up to 10 apps.
What’s great about HumZam is that he is willing to compromise the cost of his services. If you are short on budget, you have to contact him and work out a reasonable price. Of course, the number of products may also change.
5. Creative Hands
This provider can give you a Shopify store for as little as $25. As a Level 2 seller, his rating is 4.9 out of 135 reviews.
In his gig, he wants clients to first tell him more about the project. This prevents repeat jobs and misunderstandings. He offers high-quality designs and he will also research products that sell.
Here is summary of what he is offering:
- Header and footer menus
- Product importing
- Product research
- Navigation set-up for the menu
- Great website design
- Clean images that have high resolution
- Page set up like contact Us and Order Tracking
- App installation
- Logo and banners for your website store
- Payment gateway set up
- Shipping rates
- Social media integration
- Live chat
All the sites he makes are mobile-compatible. He only uses themes that are mobile-optimized.
This seller has three packages like the rest.
- Basic – costs $25. With this package, you will get your store in three days. The store has five apps and 15 products that are ready to sell. You will also receive unlimited revisions.
- Standard – this one also has three days delivery period and costs $50. With this package, your store is going to have six apps, and it will be integrated with Facebook pixel. The package is inclusive of a logo and 25 products.
- Premium – this one costs $100 and you will receive 50 winning products. You can also enjoy unlimited revisions. This package will be delivered in four days. It also has 10 apps, a logo, and Facebook pixel integration.
Before he can integrate the Pixel, you must first create your ad account. Once you have that, you can navigate your way in your Facebook admin pages and get the pixel code for him to install.
All his services have the same content. The differences are in the number of products uploaded and the apps. If you want, you can ask him to set-up your Shopify store at $525, and you can continue building it on your own.
If you want the stores delivered faster, you can always buy an add-on so the seller can prioritize your project. Instead of being delivered in three days, you can get the store in as short as two days for an added cost of $30.
Though only a level 1 seller, this provider has a perfect with 68 reviews. He is an expert Shopify store builder, and he knows how to make your vision come true.
Overall, he has three years of experience building Shopify stores. Let us take a look at what is included in his services:
- Automated dropshipping
- Product research and niche selection
- Trendy products that have a demand
- Premium guide on how to use Shopify
- A marketing guide to help you sell
- Logo for your store
- Unlimited revisions if you do not like the store
- Responsive designs
- Speed optimization so your site is fast
In the automated dropshipping, he will use plug-ins where you no longer have to fulfill the order from the supplier. Once the customer buys the product, the order will automatically be sent to the seller.
Now, let us take a look at the three packages he is offering:
- Basic – this one costs $10 where you will get four pages, and then the shop will have 25 products. The store also has a payment gateway, and then you will have four apps in the store. This store will be delivered to you in two days.
- Standard – this costs $60 and you will have six pages. This one is inclusive of 50 products, plus you will also receive a logo. The store has six apps and you will also get a responsive design plus content upload. This package is delivered in two days. The maximum for this is four revisions.
- Premium – this one costs $110 and you will receive a fully automated store. Package comes with a Shopify guide, a marketing guide, and a total of eight pages. You can also ask the seller to set-up the payment gateway for you so. This package has eight apps and 80 products.
The unlimited revision only applies to the Premium package. Also, you will only get the marketing and Shopify guides if you pay $60. If you want the store to be delivered faster, you have to add between $10 and $30.
For as little as $20, you can ask ShopNinja to develop your Shopify store. He knows how to choose products that have a demand, and he has enough experience building stores. He has a rating of 5 stars with 36 reviews.
He specializes in building dropshipping stores, and he uses several sources for products such as Alibaba, Amazon, Printful, and DHGate.
Here are the things you can expect from his services:
- Modern design
- Responsive store that has fast load speeds
- Carefully researched products
- Brand logo for your store
- Collection pages
- Product slider and images
- Custom banners for your store
After handing over the project to you, what you get is a fully functional store. Unlike the other developers, you do not have to message this seller. You can immediately ask him to start on your project.
Here are the packages for his store:
- Basic – this one costs $20. With this package, you will have a professional store that is ready to sell 20 products. The product titles are also SEO optimized. The store only has four pages, but it includes three apps, a payment gateway, and content upload of your pages.
- Standard – this one costs $50 and you will get 30 products ready to sell. It has six pages and you will have five apps installed. Like the first project, your store has a payment gateway and all the products have SEO-friendly names.
- Premium – the last package costs $100. This store has 10 pages, 40 products, and 10 apps. It also has a payment gateway, and your products have SEO-optimized titles. At this price, your theme is a premium one, and you will also get high-resolution stock images.
If you buy the premium theme, you will also get a guide on how to advertise your store. All the designs are customized for your needs, and you will also get apps to improve your store’s conversion rate.
This seller does not offer after sales support like some of the previous ones. However, this seller offers unlimited revisions no matter what package you buy. If you do not like the design, all you need to do is to tell the seller ad he will change it.
The best approach here is to work with him and schedule project meetings. You need to check his progress as he works and then you can ask him to make the changes before he moves on.
Outsourcing is one of the best things that you can do with your business. Instead of spending your time, you let someone do this for you. What happens is that you now have time to use for more important aspects of your business, such as marketing and customer acquisition.
Check the seven Shopify developers that I recommend. All of them are good at what they do. Contact them first before ordering, and make sure that your expectations are clear. Never work with someone unless you are not sure what you will get for your money.