Sometimes, it is much better to have somebody do your Shopify store than build it yourself. To start with, if you have no experience in building a Shopify store, you will have a hard time experimenting on the different sections of the platform.
But how do you find Shopify store builder?
The answer is Fiverr, and I will show you the top five best service providers there. Also, I will share with you why a done-for-you Shopify store is better than doing it yourself.
George Nik is a web developer who offers a high-converting Shopify store. Currently, George has 225 reviews with a perfect rating of 5 stars.
George has been in the dropshipping space, specifically Shopify, for over six years He has built stores that have earned as much as $24,000 dollars in their first 30 days.
Here are the reasons why you should use his services:
- He has his own dropshipping stores
- He builds stores that are easy to use
- 24/7 support is included in his package
George offers his services in three plans. These are Basic, Standard, and Premium.
Basic – costs $395. At this plan, you get a Shopify store that has seven pages. This includes 15 products that are uploaded in the store.
The design is customized and you can choose a theme from the free Shopify themes. You also get to upload content, such as your terms and condition. Inclusive of this package are seven apps of your choosing, plus he will set-up the payment gateway for your store.
Standard – this package costs $695, and you will get all the things on the basic package plus extras. Here, you will have 10 pages and 30 products, and then you will have eight apps installed in your store. The delivery of this store is seven days with unlimited revisions.
Premium – priced at $895, you will receive an advanced Premium theme for the store, plus 50 uploaded products. The store will also have a brand identity, plus a total of 10 pages and 10 apps installed.
The benefit of working with George is that he will choose the best-selling products. What this means is that you no longer have to do the research. He will take care of editing the product titles and content to make your product pages SEO-friendly.
The apps he uploads are those that help boost conversions, and he will also include a logo for your business. By the time he turns over the store to you, you will have a Shopify store that is fully functional. The only thing left to do is to market your store.
With over six years of experience, George knows what makes a dropshipping store successful. The best thing about this seller is that he has his own Shopify dropshipping store, which means that he really knows what is best for his clients.
The second service is from Teodora, also a Shopify expert who will build your Shopify store for at least $495.
Teodora has four years of experience in building stores, and currently holds record of 5-star rating with 296 reviews.
She knows that 95% of dropshipping stores fail because of mistakes. These are mistakes that she has learned over the past, and her four years of experience has taught her how to avoid these mistakes. Like George, she has three packages that have different offers.
Basic – priced at $495, you will get seven pages for your store plus four apps. In this package, she will also upload ten products to your store, and she will upload the content. She will also set-up the payment gateway for you. The delivery for this package is seven days.
Standard – this package costs $795 with a delivery of nine days. Here, you will get a professional theme plus 30 hot products uploaded to your store. The package is inclusive of product research, logo design, and 1 week of support from her. This one has 10 pages and seven apps.
Premium – this one s the most expensive, and it costs $995. What you get from this package is a premium theme and design. The store also has 50 products. All these products are carefully researched, and you will get lifetime support. The package is also inclusive of a logo.
So, why should you choose Teodora?
- Experience – she has over four years of building a Shopify stores
- Owner – she owns several Shopify stores herself
- 24/7 support – she offers lifetime support
If you buy her services, you could expect the following things:
- Profitable store – the products uploaded are carefully studied
- Premium theme – you will get paid themes from Shopify, not the free ones
- Full set-up – the store is already fully functional at the time of handover
- Trending products – the products uploaded to your store have a market.
- Product descriptions – the product descriptions are written in easy to understand bullet points
- Logo – she will create a stunning logo for your store so you can brand your store
- Optimization – she will build a store that is optimized for search engines and mobile experience
Teodora’s service is priced higher than George, but she has more reviews and still has a perfect rating. Also, she has less experience but this should not affect your perception of her. The best thing about her service is that here revision is unlimited no matter what package you buy.
The third on my list is Riko. He has a perfect 5-star rating in Fiverr with 165 reviews. Riko is going to build your Shopify store for as little as $275. Riko has been in the dropshipping business for 10 years, and he has made hundreds of Shopify stores. He has succeeded in making 7-figure stores.
Unlike the first two, Riko only has one package. This is called the one-product store. He believes that one-product stores are easier to market than multiple product stores.
The cost of his service is $275, and you will get the following:
- Product – you can tell him what product you would like to sell, or you can ask him to do the research for you; keep in mind that this is only one product.
His package includes the installation of seven apps. In top of that, he will set-up the payment gateway for you.
The fourth on our list is a highly affordable provider. With this developer, you would get your Shopify store in as short as five days, and only pay $165.
Here are the things included in the package:
- Pages – you will get ten pages in your Shopify store.
- Products – the service provider would upload 50 products to your store
- Payment – the payment gateway is already set-up, and your store will be ready to accept payments
The package is also inclusive of 10 apps of your choice. Currently, this provider has a 5-star rating in Fiverr with 65 ratings.
On top of these services, you will also get:
- Premium theme – the store you get does not use the free themes in Shopify
- Integration – he will take care of integrating your social media accounts
- Parallax – he can create parallax banners so that your store looks great even of the customer scrolls down
- Support – will provide you with support even after he has handed over the store to you
- Automatic fulfillment – if you want, he can set-up an automatic fulfillment for your dropshipping business.
- Logo – the package that you buy already includes a log.
This provider only has one package. As you can see, his service is rally affordable because it includes 50 products already.
The last on our list is Dele. He has 99 reviews with a perfect rating. This guy can build you a Shopify store for as little as $100. He promises that what you would get is not an average Shopify store. His technique is to use psychological triggers, which will help you make more sales.
Let us review the packages he is offering:
- Basic – priced at $100, you will get a high-converting store that has one product for sale. You will get the store withing seven days.
- Standard – costs $200 but this includes several other products. This store is built with psychological triggers to make the customers buy.
- Premium – this one costs $300 but this one has the best value. He will include his A-Z marketing guide, and you will also get your store within seven days.
So, what do you get apart from the store? Here is a list of the other inclusions:
- Branding – your store will contain your brand name
- Product research – the service provider will do the product research for you; no need to do the research on your own.
- Automation – since you are building a dropshipping store, you do not even have to fulfill the order yourself
- Marketing techniques – he will share with you some secrets he has learned over the years how to effectively market your Shopify store.
Lastly, this seller will give you a list of influencers you can work with. These are influencers with large following, and you can ask them to advertise your products for you in exchange for a fee or a free product.
Benefits of a Done for You Store
Why should you spend money on something that you can build yourself? Read on to find out the benefits of having someone build your store for you.
No wasting time – if you build your store, you may not know what to do. You will waste your time experimenting on how it works. Just ask someone who knows so you can operate a store in as short as seven days. If you do it yourself, it can take you months before you can build a fully functional store.
Market research – do not spend time on researching what products have a demand and which ones don’t. Use the expertise of these builders who already have the right tools to do the research for you. They are already subscribed to services and software programs that do the marketing analysis so you do not have to spend more money.
Web design – while it is easy to build a website because of the drag-and-drop features, it is difficult to make a website that is professional-looking. You need years of experience or the proper educational background to come up with professional web design.
Lastly, if you ask someone to build your store, you do not have to worry about technical issues. What does this mean? For example, you do not have to think about what apps to integrate. Better yet, you do not even have to integrate the apps yourself.
Not all apps on Shopify are friendly. Sometimes they need API codes and all that. If you do not know where to find these codes, you will just get frustrated. Also, you have to ensure that your store is SEO friendly. You need to know which areas of your pages must be SEO-optimized, including your product titles.
As you can see, there are some situations where it is better to let somebody build your store for you. All you need is a little amount of money. If you are a busy person and you have the budget, just commission that store to somebody who is an expert.
In as short as seven days, you will have a fully functional store, and you no longer have to waste your time and effort building it.
Think about it: if you build your Shopify store for one month, you would have spent about $3,000 worth of your own time. But if you use the service of one person, you use only $100.
Naturally, you have to learn how it works. It is really up to you. If you want, you can build your first store by yourself. Once you already know how Shopify works, you can ask somebody to build your second and third store. This way, you will only focus on marketing and customer satisfaction, not the hard labor of building it from scratch.