Drop servicing is now in a stage of recognition. Many people have realized that outsourcing work is easier than getting it done yourself. Now, what you need is someone who will build the drop servicing website for you.
It is a tough challenge, you are better off paying an expert builder to do it for you. What you need to do is to find clients. But who is going to build your store?
Today, I will share with you the top 3 drop servicing done for your business suppliers. These are website experts who will build you a drop servicing website.
But first, what is drop servicing?
What is drop servicing?
Drop servicing is a business model where you offer services. But instead of you doing the job, you assign it to a freelancer. It is up to you if you want the freelancer to know this or not.
Here are some examples of services that you can offer:
- Search engine optimization
- Building a Shopify dropshipping store
- Video editing
- Graphic arts like logo making
There are so manty services out there. The way you make money is by charging a higher amount than what you would pay the freelancer. For example, let us say that a writer charges $15 per article. What you can do is to charge $30 from your customer.
Now, your customer will pay you $30, but you will only pay $15 to the freelancer, giving you a profit of $15. This does not mean that you will no longer work—you still have to check the freelancer’s work and make sure that it meets your clients expectations.
Later on, we will also discuss about tips to make your drop servicing business a success. For now, let me introduce you to the best service providers out there in Fiverr.
ZeemCorp is a web builder that specializes in converting your WordPress website into a store. The services offered here are of the elite quality, and the price is also a little costly. The kind of service you get from ZeemCorp is superb, as he believes that a store must look really professional before you can attract clients.
Here are the things that he can commit:
- Custom designs – he does not use templates when building your WordPress drop servicing store.
- Expertise – he is an expert in creating drop servicing stores from scratch; he will build your store from the ground up
- Support – he offers support to his clients, especially those who are not yet so familiar with drop servicing; the support you get is free for one month after the gig is delivered. This support includes making changes to the website.
- Niche selection – he can select the kind of niche of services that you can offer on your website. He knows what kinds of services are in demand so he can help you build a profitable drop servicing store.
ZeemCorp has three offers called Basic, Standard, and Premium.
Costs $195. With this service, you will get a fully functional drop servicing store, and this is inclusive of researching for freelancers. The website is going to have a unique design, and then the service is already uploaded in the system. This package only has one service.
The price of this is $295. At this price point, you will get a fully functional store, plus he is going to throw in niche research. The website includes content writing, plus client call appointment scheduling systems. In this package, you will get two products, plus more design customization options.
The most expensive service is priced at $595. Like the Standard package, he will do the niche research for you, and also look for freelancers he recommends who will get the job done. This package takes seven days to complete, and you will get four products or services that you can offer in your online drop servicing store.
Overall, you should get this person’s service if you want a high-quality store, not those that were made by amateurs.
Like the first one I provided, Yaas001 charges a high cost for his service. This service, however, is totally worth it. He only works with entrepreneurs who are serious in building their drop servicing business—those who are ready to invest money to be successful, not those who are just testing if the business is going to work.
He believes that you should get started in drop servicing now instead if later. If you don’t start now, the business community will become crowded like dropshipping later on.
Let us take a look at the three plans that he offers to his clients.
- Basic – costs $195. With this plan, you will get a fully functional website store. It includes only one product and he is going to use up to three plug-ins and extensions. With this service, you also get a mobile-responsive website, which works best because many of your customers are likely mobile devices to order from you.
- Premium – this is the costliest and you will spend $695. At this rate, you will get the same services as the previous one, and then your website will be designed to the best ability of the provider. Your web store is optimized for conversion. He will also do supplier research, plus add a call scheduling feature.
If we are going to compare this seller to the previous one, we will notice that ZeemCorp offers services where you will get more than one product uploaded. However, ZeemCorp does not specialize in creating services where you also get domain names an SEO-optimized stores.
As a client, it is really up to you to choose what matters to you. If you think searching for a supplier is easy, then you may want to get the services of Yaas because he will focus on your SEO.
Also, you have to contact the seller before making a purchase. He needs to understand what you are looking for, and you need to have a back and forth chat with him to ensure that both of you are on the same page.
Out of the three that I recommend, this is by far the most affordable done for you drop servicing seller. What he offers is a WordPress-based online store, which runs on WooCommerce.
Here are the things you can expect from his service:
Functional pages – you can expect several pages that work, including checkout pages for your customers
- Elementor – this is a website builder that can help you build and design a website the way you want.
- Responsive design – the theme he will choose is going to be mobile-responsive.
- Custom quote and thank you pages – he will integrate some plug-ins that allow you to create thank you pages after your customer has ordered.
- Payment method – he will integrate PayPal and Stripe to your website, so you have a way to charge money from your customers; the PayPal option allows you to charge money even if your customer has no PayPal account.
- Upsell – the store will have a plug-in where you can offer an upsell; if a customer makes a purchase, you can use this upsell feature to offer another product.
- Live chat – the store will have a live chat function where you can talk to your potential clients online should they have inquiries.
This seller only has one package that costs only $50, and below are the things you will get.
- Delivery – you will get your store in as short as five days.
- Customization – you can choose how you want to build your store. You can send some screenshots to the seller and then agree on the design.
- Plug ins – you can ask the seller to build the store with up to ten different plug-ins
- Content upload – if you have ready-made content, you can send the documents to the seller and he is going to upload it to the website.
By the time the seller hands over the website, it is already function. What this means is that the only thing you have to do is to find clients. The store can charge money, and what you need to do next is to process the orders.
This seller does not do product or service provider research. His service also does not include uploading of “products” or services. You will have to look for your own service provider and then tell him to upload that offer on your website.
Tips to Succeed in Drop Servicing
Ok, not that you have a website, what can you do to ensure success? Take a look at these tips:
- Knowledge – you cannot just offer services just because you found a supplier or a freelancer. You must have basic knowledge about what you are offering. Your duty is to ensure that the quality of what the freelancer offered you meets your customer’s expectations.
- Variety – you cannot offer only one service; you must offer several services that are linked with each other. For example, you may offer SEO analysis, so you might as well as offer backlinking services. With a variety of services offered, you can create bundles that will help your customer save money.
- Quality – it is tough to find a freelancer who offers top-notch quality work. The issue with this kind of business is that you may find some freelancers out there who cannot deliver what they have committed.
You need to be on top of this business. Make sure that you are only dealing with freelancers who can deliver as expected. You should also give some allowance to your date of deliverables, as you have to depend on the timeliness of your freelancers.
Drop servicing is a great alternative to dropshipping. The thing with drop servicing is that there will always be business owners who need a service. Instead of you trying to find hot and trending products, you maintain a list of services that other entrepreneurs need.
To make drop servicing an effective business, you must only offer services that you understand. Also, you have to function as the final gatekeeper of the product or output. Before you submit the work to a client, you need to check it and make sure that you have met the client’s expectations.
If you are sure that the drop servicing business model is what you want, I encourage you to check the stores of these three service providers. Review their offers, and then contact them. Make sure you ask them important questions so no misunderstanding happens later on.