Even if a logo seems simple, theres much thought put into it. This is why you need a real artist to do it for you. While you have the option to use logo makers, there really is no way you can have a branded logo style if you use these software programs
If you want a personalized logo for your Shopify store but you are on a budget, the solution is to look for an affordable freelancer to do it for you.
One of the best places to find these freelancers is Fiverr. Today, I will share with you seven of the best designers found on the freelance platform to help you get started.
This provider is a Level 2 seller who has a rating of 4.9 out of 103 reviews. His makes your brand come to life with logos. He specializes in creating logos with minimal graphics but with emphasis to the name of your company.
Here are the benefits and features you get:
- Unlimited revisions – if you do not like the logo, you can ask for revisions until he gets it right. This is great because you cannot really expect a logo to be perfect at the first round of creation.
- High resolution – you will get to copies of the file. One is in JPEG and the other is in PNG where there is a transparent background. Both of these files are important, and since they are high-resolution, they will work well in digital and printed forms.
- Unique and Modern – the logos you get will appeal to the current trend. They are not based on old design techniques. The artists make them with current global design in mind.
- Any file format – you will certainly need the logo in vector file format so you can edit it. It is possible that you can still change your mind even after you have accepted the work, so different file formats are necessary.
The service is offered in several packages.
- Basic – the basic package costs $30. With this, you will get a 3D mock-up, several file types, a social media kit, and one concept only.
- Standard – this one costs $65. You get the same benefits as the first package but you will receive two ideas or concepts for your logos.
- Premium – the most expensive package costs $95. You will get all features but you will also have three concepts.
The concepts or ideas do not mean that you will get three logos. The artist would only show you three possible designs or sketches, and you have to choose one.
Giantrier is a new seller Fiverr. He has 15 reviews with a rating of 4.9 stars. Gian, as he calls himself, is a branding expert with many years of experience in marketing for big brands. He has worked for design studios in Milan and is now freelancing for logo making .
Here are the key features of his service:
- Exclusive design for entrepreneurs who are starting a Shopify dropshipping store
- A logo that is designed to fit your brand’s voice and spirit
- Attention-grabbing design
Gian will design logos that have the potential to attract clients and convert. He believes that a logo has some impact with your store’s credibility, and this is why he wants to ensure that your logo makes your store look professional.
He has three packages.
- Basic – costs $15. This is delivered in one day only. You get one concept and two files. One is PNG and the other is JPEG.
- Standard – this one costs $30 and you will receive two concepts. Part from the ordinary JPG and PNG files, you will get a high-resolution image, a transparent PNG, and a vector file. This package has a delivery of two days.
- Premium – this costs $35 and you will receive three concepts. Apart from what you get on the first two packages, this one includes a 3D mockup plus unlimited revisions.
Take note that the first two packages do not include the vector file or AI file. What this means is that you cannot edit the logo from programs like Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator. You need to buy the Premium package to get the file. The best part of this service is that he offers 100% refund if you are not happy with the outcome.
Next on our list is Tuhin247. He is a Level 1 seller with 36 reviews and a feedback of 4.8. He specializes in logos for dropshipping stores and other e-commerce businesses.
Here are the features of his services:
- Creativity– he focuses on creating logos that bring to life the personality of your store.
- Modern – his designs are minimalist and sleek.
- Lifetime support – he will provide you with support for life; you will get unlimited revisions until you are satisfied.
- Fast delivery – your order will be delivered in one or two days.
Here are the packages for his gig:
- Basic – costs $10 only. With this package, you will get two logo concepts, JPEG and PNG files, plus a 3D mock-up.
- Standard – also called Diamond Pack, this costs $20. At this price, you will get two logo concepts and a 3D mockup. The difference between this and the Basic package is that here, you will get the source file or the vector file so you can edit the logo yourself.
- Premium – also called the Platinum Pack, this one costs $40. The delivery period for this package is two days, but you will get three concepts. The great thing about this package is that it comes with a free business card.
All packages come with unlimited revisions, 3D mockup designs, and transparent PNG files. Like the other designers, the concepts are not final logos but merely sketches of ideas. It is up to you to choose what kind of concept you want the artist to work on.
This seller also offers 100% money-back guarantee if you are not happy. This is not likely since you have unlimited revisions. Just make sure that you provide the seller with clear instructions about what you want.
This seller belongs to the Top Seller list on Fiverr. He has 1,422 reviews and a rating of 4.9 stars. He is an award-winning brand identity designer who has created logos for big companies like Lulu.
His work process starts with providing the client with one to three concepts, depending n the package ordered. After that, he will refine the logo. Once you receive the sample, it is up to you to accept the logo or ask him to edit some parts of it.
Here are the packages for his services:
- Basic – costs $195. With this price, you will get one initial concept. Once you have accepted the concept, you will get the finished product after two days. You have a maximum of three revisions.
- Standard – this one costs $295. At this price, you will get two logos, and also two design concepts. You will get the finished product in three days. This one allows you to ask the artist for five revisions.
- Premium – this is the most expensive package, which costs $395. At this price, you will get three logos with three initial concepts. The delivery period is three days plus you have unlimited revisions.
All the logo packages are inclusive of JPG and transparent PNG files. However, you need to buy at least the Standard package if you want the vector file. All the packages also include a 3D mockup.
So far, the services of this seller are really costly. But you get what you pay for. This seller is a real professional who has been featured in several magazines.
This artist has been in the design industry for nine years. He is a graphic art designer who offers a guarantee that your logo will not be pixelated.
Here are the features of his logo design service:
- High resolution – the logo is made in high-resolution format; you can print it in large sizes, and you are guaranteed that the logo will not get distorted or pixelated.
- Unlimited revisions – the all the packages offer unlimited revisions.
- Any file – you can request different file formats depending on how you will use the logo. The file format can be a JPG sticker, a transparent PNG sticker, PDF, or the original file.
Here are the packages available:
- Basic – this package costs $15, and you will receive two creative logos, not concepts. The logo quality you get is 300 DPI pls you will get the PNG and JPG files. The delivery period is only one day.
- Standard – the package is $25 and you will get three logos plus all the services on the Basic package. This one includes a social media kit, which means that the logo is in different sizes that you can upload in different social media platforms.
- Premium – this package costs $50. At this price, you get four logos and everything else that is offered in the first two packages.
If you need to get the editable source file, you have to buy the second package. Overall, what you can expect from this seller is that the logos you get are unique, attractive, and memorable. As an artist for nine years, he certainly knows how to make your logo pop and make your brand easy to remember.
Next on our list is Gigblast. This seller has an amazing 4,077 reviews and a rating of 4.8. This seller offers modern logo designs. Apparently, this is a company and not a solo freelancer. The logo design offered by the company is flat, which means that all logos are not embossed or anything like that.
Gigblast says that it is comprised of 100+ designers in its team, and that it is the second largest designing agency in the world. It does not just offer logo services, but it also offers web design and digital marketing services.
Here are the packages offered by the company:
- Basic – costs $25. At this price, you will get two logos and four revisions. The designs here are basic and you will only get a PNG file.
- Standard – this package costs $65 and you will get three logos plus unlimited revisions. If you need the vector or source file, you have to buy this package. The designs offered in this package are of better quality than the first one.
- Premium – the cost of this is $95. For this package, you will get four high-quality logos plus unlimited revisions. You will also get banner pages for your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The basic plan does not include 3D mockup and social media kit. For the standard, you will get a 3D mockup but no social media kit. Only the premium package offers everything that you need for your logo.
Both the basic and standard plans have a one-day delivery, but the premium plan takes two days. All logos are made in high-resolution images so you will not have to worry about them getting pixelated.
The last on our list is Rizwanan. He is a seller with 96 reviews and a rating of 4.9 stars. He has been a logo designer for more than four years and he works primarily with start-up companies. He specializes in brand identity and visual brand components.
The artist has a background in photography, and this has helped him create visually stunning logos for his clients. His main objective is to help your brand stand out from the crowd with his aesthetic yet clean designs.
Here are the plans for his services:
- Basic – costs $25. At this rate, you will get one logo within one day. In this package, you will get the source file, two logo concepts and also the color palettes used for the design. On top of that, you will also receive the vector file plus a 3D mockup.
- Standard – costs $65 and you will get four initial concepts. Still, you will only receive one logo. You will receive everything that is on the Basic plan plus stationery designs, which you can use in your letterhead.
- Premium – costs $125. At this plan, you will get all that is in the first two packages, but you will also get four concept logos and a social media kit. The difference between this and the standard package is that the premium offers a full-concept package—from branding to marketing to every purpose where you can use your logo.
This seller has worked with hundreds in international brands. Based on the feedback from his clients, he is a reliable individual who delivers the highest level of quality.
If you are stuck with designing a logo for your Shopify store, you need to let a professional do it. With the seven artists I showed you, you cannot go wrong.
Just make sure that whenever you ask someone to do a logo for you, you have to ask id the copyright is yours. Many freelancers make cheap log and then will charge you more money before you can use the logo for commercial reasons.
This is a scam, but they are legally on the right side so protect yourself from future legal issues. Document an agreement saying that the freelancer is giving you 100% copyright to use the logo for commercial reasons.