If you are tired of using multiple apps just to keep your store better, then the Vitals App from Shopify is just what you need. Many times, dropshippers and e-commerce store operators spend a ton of money on various apps that are made by different developers.
The result of this is a Frankenstein store—the apps do not sync well with each other, and the store looks unprofessional.
Then came the Vitals app, an app that has multiple features and functionalities—so much so that you can get rid of the different apps and just replace them with only one app.
Today, we will explore what the Vitals App can do for your store. We will focus on the features, and then help you decide if this app is worth the price.
What is Vitals App?
The Vitals app is an app for Shopify. Even if it is just one app, it houses more than 40 functionalities that you typically would use an app for. Instead of installing and paying for 40 different apps, you can get all of them for the price of one—the Vitals app.
Here are a few examples of what the app can do for you:
- 40 apps with different functions and purposes
- No limit on what you can upsell
- No limit on the products you can upload
- Unlimited cross-sell programming, including pre-orders from your shop
- No limit on the Facebook Pixels you can create and integrate
- Maximum of 500 email request for product reviews
- Includes Cloudfare caching to make your website load faster
- Supports more than 160 currencies for your store
As you can see, this app is really loaded with the good stuff. But how does it work?
How does Vitals App work?
To make it work, you need to install the app in your Shopify store. You can do this while the other apps are still installed. You can remove them one by one as you program their counterparts in the Vitals app.
You can test the app for free for 30 days, and then your monthly subscription will start. To be honest, 30 days should be enough to test all 40 of the apps. In reality, you may not even need all 40 apps—it all depends on your marketing strategy.
For example, you may be operating a one-product store. In this case, you do not need the cross-sell and upsell apps if you sell online. What you need is the feature that reduces your abandonment rate, or the Facebook Messenger app. Therefore, you do not need to test the cross-sell function anymore.
The same thing goes with the announcement bar. If you do not like bars on top of your web pages, then you do not have to test this feature. The installation works in the same way as other apps do. Once you activate it, you can start using the functionalities right away.
What are the features of Vitals App?
The Vitals App is divided into eight categories. Each category houses different apps, which we will review today.
The eight categories are:
- Boost Revenue
- Improve Experience
- Reduce Abandonment
- Convert More
- Protect Your Store
- Build Trust
- Fine-tune Details
- Capture Leads
- Product Bundles – with Vitals App, you can bundle different products together and offer it at a lower value; it is like what you see in Amazon where you can buy two different products for a lesser price
- Volume Discounts – you can create a price matrix where the price of an item gets lesser if the customer adds more of it in his shopping cart; the system will automatically apply the discount at the checkout page
- Pre-Orders – you can start charging for orders even before your product is available; you can also do this if a product is out of stock already so the customers who pre-order will get top priority
- Hide dynamic checkout buttons – you can choose to remove the checkout buttons of your payment processor, like PayPal or Apple Pay. These buttons prevent people from checking out, especially if they think that the only payment you accept is PayPal.
- Change the Cart Favicon – with this feature, you can make the favicon move; this is great for customers who have opened several browsers—it will remind them that your website is active on a browser, and can make them come back and buy from you.
- Page Title on Inactive Tab – If a customer visits another browser tab, the page title of your tab will display a message that you choose; this will remind the customer that you have great offers, and close the other tabs (like Amazon or other online shopping websites)
- Cart Reservation – this is an urgency strategy where you tell the customer that some items can only stay in a cart for a period of time; this forces a customer to complete the checkout process, afraid he may lose the product to someone else.
Protect Your Store
- Hide Best Selling – this is a feature where you can hide the best-selling items so those who are spying on you will not see it; you see, there are other people out there who do nothing but copy the success of others—do not let them copy yours.
- Cookies Bar – comply with EU regulations by making your customers accept cookies; this button will pop at the bottom or top of the page. You are required by law to inform customers about cookies and how your website tracks them.
- Copy Protection – make sure that you prevent people from copying your photos and texts; prevent plagiarism by disabling the right-click or the CTRL+C function.
- Countdown timer – use timers to drive a sense of urgency; use the timer for products that are on sale.
- Sticky Add to Cart – make the Add to Cart button follow the customer even if he scrolls up or down the page.
- Animated Add to Cart – make the cart move or shake a little bit to draw attention.
- Related Products – show related products at the bottom of your product pages to increase average order value.
- Multiple Facebook Pixels – you can use several FB pixels to track different types of audiences.
- Recently Viewed – show your customers what products other people have viewed recently.
- Shipping –show the details about shipping such as the cost and the time.
- Stock urgency – drive a sense of urgency by showing how many items are in stock; show less so the customer buys the item now
- Smart Bar – display messages on a bar and use it to make announcements on your website
- Wheel of Fortune – use the wheel of fortune to offer discounts in exchange for email addresses
- Pop-ups – create pop-ups to get email addresses; decide what triggers these pop-ups
- Trust Badges – use different trust badges to make your website look more credible and trustworthy
- Recent sales – show special proof by showing the items that other people bought
- Payment logos – display brand names and icons of your accepted payment option
- Product reviews – display product reviews from AliExpress
- Instagram Feed – show some photos in your store from your Instagram feed.
Website Fine Tuning
- Back to top button – make it easy for customers to go back to the top page
- External links in new tabs – make sure that external links from your site only open on a new tab so the customer will not leave your page
- Agree to T&C – show a button that makes a customer agree to the terms and conditions of your website
- Skip Cart – skip the shopping cart page and make the customer go to checkout page right away
Improve Customer Experience
- Quick Access Links – with this tool, you can add a bar where other users can access the Admin page of your Shopify store.
- Facebook Messenger – make yourself easier to reach via the Facebook Messenger app; the app will pop out of your website, making it easier for your customer to connect with you if he has a question.
- Social media buttons – use various social media buttons to encourage your customers to follow you.
- Instant Search – use a search box where a customer can type a product name or type, so your store will immediately show this product.
- Currency converter – convert the currency price of your products based on the customer’s location.
- SEO ALT Tags – use this SEO tool to tag your images and rank your website higher on search engines
- Description tabs – create different tabs for different types of product descriptions to make the item description area short but neat.
- All-in-one chat – you can use this app to connect your store to different chat apps like Whatsapp, FB Messenger, or even SMS
As you can see, there is a ton of things you can do with a single app. Just imagine the number of sales you can make with all these tools—all for the price of one app. And not only that: with Vitals App, you do not have to suffer the limitations that many app providers impose. All it takes is an installation, and you are ready to go.
What are the benefits of Vitals app?
With 40 apps in one, the benefits can really speak for themselves. But for the purposes of transparency, let us take a look at the reason why you need to get this app:
- Increase revenue – the app has upsell and cross-sell programming, which can improve your average order value.
- Improve load speed – you can use the Cloudfare system to cache your website; what this means is that a returning user will see the cached version of your site, and will not have to connect to the server again.
- Reduce app fees – instead of paying for 40 different apps, which can cost your $400 a month, you only have to pay or one.
- Single point of support – there is no need to contact multiple parties for different problems; since the app belongs to one company, you only need to contact one support group for your issues.
- No app conflicts – the app is carefully crafted to work on its own without having to disturb the code of other apps. As a result, your website will not be in disarray, and it will also not look weird due to app conflicts.
As you can see, the Vitals app carries 40 different functionalities that would typically cost you $500 a month. Most apps cost at least $10 a month in the subscription. If you buy 40, then you are paying $400 a month. With the Vitals app, you have access to all 40 apps that will only cost you $30 per month.
Vitals App Pricing: how much does it cost?
The Vitals App uses a single price point: $29.99 per month. Unlike many apps, they force you to upgrade to a higher level so you can increase whatever limits they imposed.
At the price of $29.99 per month, you get unlimited services in all its functionalities. For example, many cross-sell apps will only allow you to sell up to 10 or 50 products in a month. If you want to sell more, you have to upgrade.
With the Vitals App, it does not work that way. Once you start your subscription. You can sell as much as you want, and program the tool as much as you want. Install it once and free yourself from the headaches of upgrades. And the best part? You will not lose any cross-sell or upsell opportunity!
Vitals App is a one-of-a-kind app that makes everything easy and accessible. Now, you do not have to research for the best apps on one category—everything is in the app already. You do not even have to make tests and install many apps different times. All you have to do is to install one app, and you can start using all of its features right away.
Try the Vitals App now. The company offers a 30-day no risk-free trial. Within this period, you can test all the apps inside the Vitals App system. If you do not like it, you can simply cancel the trial period and uninstall the app.